Twenty Financial Services; on behalf of a fast growing challenger bank based in the city, are currently looking for a Treasury Analyst to join an expanding team. The position will cover a broad range of responsibilities, such as MI, contribution the production of the ILAA document and analysing Interest Rate Risk (IRR). Candidates with an Exposure to Asset Liability Management (ALM) will also have an advantage.
This role will be key in supporting the Treasury team in following areas;
- Provide MI for reporting purposes to Treasury, EXCO, ALCO, the Board and the PRA
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc ALM reports including stress tests
- Prepare weekly/monthly reports on key liquidity drivers and key risk indicators for the ILAAP including all limits, positions and the ILAAP liquidity requirements
- To aid in the management of the Term Funding Scheme (TFS) through the weekly/monthly upload of data and files to the BoE
- Provide support to the Director of Treasury with adhoc tasks
Successful candidates will already have 1-2 years experience within a Banks Treasury function and be comfortable with explaining the fundamental risk associated with banking products.
Please apply for more details on the role!