Title: Business Risk Change Analyst, London, Financial Services
A market leading global financial services institution, highly respected for its quality services and experience, now operating across four continents.
Sitting within the Risk Management department this role will develop risk management frameworks for new products and services while also maintaining and improving existing ones. The role will involve gathering requirements and design and implementation of mew techniques, whilst working effectively with senior stakeholders across regions.
- Making improvements to the risk model and Business Risk operational processes and developing default management procedures for new products
- Supplementing design and execution of exercised to test the vigilance of the Repos and Equities service, including its members and other key stakeholders
- Creating Regulatory Approval material for all new Risk Models and Product
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, proven ability to manage stakeholders and solve problems
- Experience as a Risk Analyst or Project Manager
- Degree in either Business Information Systems or related fields, or business administration/management/finance/economics, engineering and science.
What's in it for you?
Working across regions with a global perspective this role provides the opportunity to be a part of a major Business Risk Change within a market leading financial infrastructure. The variety of stakeholders involved means there is significant opportunity to develop your network, and take advantage of the wealth of experience around you to achieve personal growth.