A leading pharmaceutical, pan-European business specialising in Natural Medicines are looking for a Senior PMO consultant to support the CEO in driving the transformation agenda and operational activity across the function. They are seeking a hybrid project manager and PMO consultant with a multinational scope who will be responsible for implementing project governance, structure and reporting.
The consultant will be expected to:
- Work as a Project Manager and collaborate with a range of stakeholders and business leaders to drive the CEO transformation agenda
- Work as a PMO to help implement governance, structure and proper reporting across key projects (incl. dashboards)
- Help to prepare and consolidate monthly Board packs for the CEO/CFO
- Support a range of projects including Supply Chain Optimisation, Commercial transformation and go-to-market strategies
- Require a strong synthesis and structuring capability to work effectively with the CEO
- Will be required to work at least 3 days a week from the HQ near Nice (France)
- Speak French fluently (preferably mother tongue) and be based in France to facilitate a weekly commute to the site based in Nice.
- Bring a pragmatic, disciplined and collaborative approach to drive the operational activity across the Business
- Past experience as Project Manager in a leading Management Consulting company required for the role
- Speaking Italian and/or Spanish is a plus, but not mandatory for the role
- The PMO role will report directly to the CEO
- This is a 6 months assignment that could lead to a full-time employment