Transformation Programme Manager - Chief Information Security Office - Finance - London
75,000 to 110,000 GBP
The Cyber and Information Resilience Transformation Manager will define and deliver a multi-year improvement programme to revolutionise how cyber and information security is managed across the organisation.
What does this job involve?
The key responsibilities of the post holder will be:
- Have an up-to-date & end-to-end programme plan and key project deliverables, which are identified, agreed and change controlled.
- Manager of the entire programme. The programme will include cyber security improvements & EU (GDPR) implementation.
- Ensure all project teams are fully engaged and deliver to agreed timescales.
What will I get from the role?
- Working in the Cyber and Information Resilience team, you will benefit from:
- Ability to influence the strategic direction of cyber and information security at the organisation.
Which minimum, essential & desirable skills are required?
- A track record of delivering significant security change
- Previous experience of managing large security transformations
- Proven experience of motivating others to deliver exceptional performance and long terms results
- Experience of supporting others' performance
- Must be able to evidence a track record of security experience
- Knowledge of information security controls, vulnerabilities and threats.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification.
- Ability to manage suppliers so as to ensure on-time, on-budget delivery.
- Knowledge of cyber security issues
- BSc in Computer Science or Business
- Knowledge of Information Management principles.
If you feel this role is of interest to yourself or matches some of the skillset you have developed over your career, please do not hesitate to get in touch with myself on 0203 189 4350 or email me on Alternatively, if you are interested in other opportunities please do give me a call to see if there is anything we can do here at Twenty.