Twenty Financial Services are currently working with a leading Investment Manager who are looking to bring in a Transfer Agency Analyst due to growth of the team. They are happy to consider candidate from an Investment Operations background including Transfer Agency, Valuations, Pricing or Client Services or Dealing.
- Order receipt and validation for the pooled fund range
- Confirmation of fund net activity
- Price orders and updating unit exchange orders
- Investigating and resolving client queries
- Maintain detailed knowledge of fund platform operation processes and system.
- Challenge existing processes and look to make improvements to deliver efficiency savings and strengthen the control framework.
- Ensure any changes/improvements to processes are recorded in the team procedures.
- Previous experience working in a Transfer Agency department or unit dealing
- Good understanding of Investment Products and Operational Processes
- Proficient in Excel
Please contact Tom Baker at Twenty Recruitment if you are keen to discuss further.