A Global Asset Management firm is seeking a Transfer Agency Operational Oversight (technical manager) on a fixed term contract for 7 months. The focus of the role of Transfer Agency Oversight will be to perform operational oversight of all aspects of the outsourced Transfer Agent.
- Develop and share specialist knowledge and skills with colleagues and team to improve performance.
- Provide daily box decisions for AIMS and UK Property funds.
- Monitoring of large deals, dual priced funds pricing basis and dilution levies.
- Providing oversight of all box management activities, including monthly and daily reporting.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of change, validating solutions and assisting with impact analysis and business readiness. Support the testing of the team's processes and systems as required.
- Management of the end-to-end rebate process.
- Experience of working in a highly regulated environment under strict deadlines
- Knowledge of data governance principles
- Experience of Systems, Processes and Controls including implementing process improvements
- Experience of using software such as Excel and Business Objects to build and automate reports
- Experience of project delivery, and managing multiple initiatives concurrently
If you are interested in discussing further, do contact Charles Bodunrin at Twenty Recruitment