Twenty Financial Services are currently working with a £50+ Billion AUM Asset Manager who is looking for someone to join their Transfer Agency team on an initial 6 month fixed term contract, with the few for this person to become permanent.
You will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the transfer agency operations which will include first line monitoring to make sure services are provided to standard
- Assessing supplier's processes and controls with onsite visits.
- Maintaining procedures to the processes taken in the team
- Co-ordinating resolution of errors, identifying root causes and assessing where process or control improvements can be made
- Confirmation of fund net activity
- Pricing orders and maintain unit register
- A strong knowledge of SICAV, Unit Trusts and ISAs
- Experience in Transfer Agency, Dealing or has experience managing relationships
- Knowledge of FAST and AWD would be beneficial
- Ability to identify process and service improvements
If you are keen to discuss the position further, do contact Tom Baker at Twenty Recruitment