Twenty Financial Services are currently working with a leading Institutional Investment Manager who are looking to bring in a Transfer Agency Analyst due to growth of the team.
- Order receipt and validation for the pooled fund range
- Confirmation of fund net activity
- Price orders and updating unit exchange orders
- Investigating and resolving client queries
- Maintain detailed knowledge of fund platform operation processes and system.
- Challenge existing processes and look to make improvements to deliver efficiency savings and strengthen the control framework.
- Ensure any changes/improvements to processes are recorded in the team procedures.
- Previous experience working within a Transfer Agency environment or similar
- Strong experience of oversight and processing controls/knowledge
- In depth understanding of fund management and investment operations processes and instruments including Transfer Agency, Fund Accounting, Cash Management, Settlements and Custody
- Evidence of effective working relationships with stakeholders
- Proactive approach to work with a focus on improving processes and key controls
Please contact Tom Baker at Twenty Recruitment if you are keen to discuss further.