Twenty Financial Services are currently recruiting for a Transaction Reporting Manager for a Brokerage firm based in London.
- Core knowledge of current reporting requirements under MiFID II and EMIR, as well as future changes
- Dealing with daily operational issues, providing insight to the operational team for how to resolve, and if necessary, fixing the core problem
- Providing oversight over processes and daily/monthly controls
- Developing relationships with external stakeholders
- Updating policies and processes, as well as escalating issues in appropriate forums
- Experience working in a Transaction Reporting environment and leading a small team
- Significant experience and strong product knowledge across a wide range of OTC and ETD
- Focus on both MiFID II and EMIR
- Reconciliations experience, specifically with large data sets
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work on your own but also demonstrate individual initiative
If this role is of interest, please send over your most recent CV for a confidential chat about this role and your job search.