Transaction Reporting Business Analyst - Regulation - London
£600 per day
One of the world's largest banks with countries in over 40 countries. Highly dedicated to both their customers and the employees, they have a reputation for encouraging meaningful economic growth.
Working within the Middle Office & Back Office Technology group, the overall objective is to expedite the IT requirements for Finance and Operations, Product Control and Risk Management. You will personally be responsible for providing Business Analysis and aiding to ensure the organisation is compliant with the numerous Transaction Reporting Regulations that are soon to be implemented across the Bank.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Knowledge or experience of transaction reporting regulation
- The ability to produce requirement documents - mapping the requirements to the regulations
- Experience liaising with vendors and regulators to define requirements and solutions.
- Ability to structure test plans and experience of guiding users through UAT phases - documenting these test plans and cases
- Essentially acting as an SME to the development team
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work closely with a large scale Investment Bank. This role will provide you with the ability to develop your network and gain valuable experience within all remits of the Business Analyst position for EMEA Operations, as well as working on up and coming regulations.
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please send your CV over to me at: