A large global bank are seeking a talented Business Analyst to join their expanding regulatory support team in London, and make crucial assessments of the business model and documentation process for their existing Client Money system.
Your primary responsibilities will be based around building a close working relationship with the Technical and Operations teams based in the US for the formulation of Client Monday requirements for the bank's UK based entities
The ideal candidate will be required to demonstrate Business Analysis and some Project Management abilities, ideally from within wholesale banking, alongside a skillset including:
- A strong working knowledge of transaction reporting - specifically for MiFID, EMIR or FCA requirements
- An understanding of the project timeline with regards to requirements gathering, development, and planning towards deadlines
- Product knowledge for Derivatives, Fixed Income and Equities
- Experience of the definition, management and development of regulatory testing frameworks
- And ideally, an understanding of CASS regulations for the FCA
This is the opportunity to join a huge international bank that see London as the focal point of their EMEA expansion, and contributing to an essential piece of work within a newly established team.
To apply, or hear more about this role, send your CV to Ben Corston at Twenty Recruitment using either;
Direct line: 0203 189 4349