One of my Asset Management clients is looking for a new Transaction Reporting Analyst to join their Portfolio Onboarding team. This team support the Regulatory and Client Reporting across Investment Operations. The role holder will be responsible for collation, reconciliation and production of transaction reporting data.
- Reviewing transaction cost data, analysing and resolving exceptions.
- Reviewing NAV and dividend data, analysing and resolving exceptions/missing data.
- Assist with the resolution of transaction costs queries from internal stakeholders as well as external clients and distributors.
- Ensure all transaction costs are reviewed and signed off.
- Assist with the production of ex-ante costs disclosures as well KIIDs/KIDs, EMT and EPT.
- Good understanding of transaction costs and the associated regulatory obligations.
- Good organisational skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Product experience: Fixed Income, Equities, FX, Futures, OTC Derivatives.