An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Transaction Processing Analyst to join the Operations department of a leading financial institution based in the City. This global player is searching for candidates of the highest calibre with knowledge of the Settlement process across Fixed Income and Equity Securities to work with in the Operations team.
- Ensure accurate and timely settlement of all transactions in the Euroclear Market Space including Bonds, Repos, Cash Equity and Convertibles
- Ensure all transactions are captured and processed efficiently
- Full understanding of controls required to support the business, inclusive of reconciliations.
- Act as a point of contact for all queries
- Ensure all queries are investigated and resolved effectively
- Resolution and investigation of cash breaks
- Liaising with all parties and proactively managing relationships with key business partners and stakeholders
- Understanding of Fixed Income & Equity products including cash and repo products
- Previous experience in a processing environment
- Experience across Gloss, Murex, Bloomberg desirable
- Euroclear experience essential
- 5+ years' experience within a Fixed Income and Equity Settlements environment