A global international investment bank is looking for transactions monitoring analyst to join their team.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of transactions
- Participate in transaction monitoring and financial crime projects
- Obtain documentary evidence of suspicious transaction and effective record keeping
- Day to day tasks relating to bank sanctions systems
- Investigate, review and refer where appropriate any transaction monitoring or sanction alerts.
- Documentary evidence of suspicious transaction and effective record keeping, reporting to MLRO in line with AML Policy
- Knowledge of UK AML and finical crime regulatory framework
- The ability to research, investigate and analyse
- Relevant experience in Transaction monitoring