Twenty are recruiting on behalf of a leading Investment Bank who are looking for a Transaction Management associate to join their Commodity & Structured Trade Finance function. The successful individual will be providing administration and support for all products including Export L/C's and discounting.
- Support and gain experience in the maintenance of all control and admin duties for the Transaction Management Unit to function.
- Provide technical and specialist support to the Bank and help the overall development and execution across Commodity Trade Finance
- Analyse security documentation against transactional exposures
- Ensure that the credit approval conditions are met
- Process client requests and help the junior members in the team
- Monitor balances between the accounting system and exposure management tools
- Experience working with Trade Finance products and dealing directly with clients
- Good understanding of Trade Finance publications (ISP98, UCP600, URDG)
- CDCS or CITF qualified
- Exposure across commodity trade finance