A Tier 1 global bank offering services and products in retail, investment and corporate banking in over 30 countries. Delivering for a range of clients from corporate to governmental they are looking for a Technical Lead to join their Equities Technology Run the bank department.
This role is based directly on the trading floor and will be responsible for ensuring the continued support of the Electronic Trading platform. This position will be responsible for ensuring the delivery and quality of the organisations bespoke Electronic Trading Support Plant.
- Provide strong technical leadership within the E-Trading team.
- Responsible for contributing towards the continuous build out of Cash Architecture platform
- Contribute towards the Change Delivery function
- Manage the capacity of the production environment
- Work closely with Senior Leads across the business
- Strong Equities knowledge
- Experience supporting UNIX and Windows based platforms
- Exposure to high frequency, low latency trading platforms
- Experience within Network connectivity and configuration
- A highly technical background (Support, Development or Network Engineer)
- Proven experience of continuous service improvement
- Experience in a business facing support leadership role within an Investment Bank
- Scripting experience (Python, Perl, Shell or Bash)
- Prior experience in supporting complex enterprise trading and risk systems
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity please gets in touch.