A market leading asset management institution based in central London. The firm has maintained a strong internal culture and reputation throughout its growth across multiple continents.
Sitting within the Chief Operating Office, you will work as a Trading Systems Support Analyst. You will be the primary support resource for the delivery of existing trade support application and services. The team are responsible for ensuring proactive operational measures are implemented to prevent interruption to trading applications.
- Take responsibility for the efficient delivery of the IT function
- Oversee the creation and maintenance of documentation
- Oversee the maintenance of infrastructure related activity
- Proactive management of quality issues through development, testing and Production Support
- Ensure BAU Support team are performing adequately
- Take ownership and accountability for both reported and assigned incidents.
- Ensure that processes for change, release and new system deployments are followed
- Knowledge in Market Data Applications - Bloomberg, Reuters
- Experience of asset management products and application life cycle
- Trade Systems knowledge
- PC Builds and Configurations
What's in it for you?
A brilliant opportunity to further your career within the coveted asset management industry and to join an organisation who are passionate and embody their values every day. You will sit in a senior position, affecting the direction of the UK Institutional business.