A Tier 1 global bank offering services and products in retail, investment and corporate banking in over 30 countries. Delivering for a range of clients from corporate to governmental they are looking for an Application Support Analyst to join their Equity Technology Electronic Trading team.
This role will be based directly on the trading floor and will be responsible for ensuring the continued support of the Electronic Trading platform. The role is a mix on technical support, infrastructure architecture, service improvement and project management.
- Strong technical leadership for the Electronic Trading Run the Bank team
- Aiding in the development and growth of the Electronic Trading Cash Architecture platform
- Help with the change delivery function for the electronic trading department
- Work with senior leads within other functions in matters concerning risk and control and problem and change.
- Work with development leads, project managers and business analysts to ensure the continued stability, support and efficiency of deployment
- Experience in a business facing support leadership role within an Investment Bank
- Experience in supporting Windows and Unix based platforms
- Scripting experience (Python, Perl, Shell or Bash)
- Prior experience in supporting complex enterprise trading and risk systems
- Knowledge and experience of fundamentals in the Equities market
- Experience within a technical background (Technical Support, Development or System Administration
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity please gets in touch.