A leading global financial market infrastructure company which has expanded significantly over the last few years. It is an exciting time for the business as they have continued to perform well and push forward with change even during this period.
- Carrying out real time surveillance of price movements and dealing with alerts
- Identification of potential market abuse and carrying out relevant reporting obligations
- Assist in creating new alerts, procedures and monitoring processes
- Assessment of pre and post trade systems/controls
The ideal candidate will have a background in trade surveillance for wholesale financial services.
- Strong experience of carrying out market abuse surveillance in real time
- Particular knowledge of equities products is highly beneficial
- Understanding of MAR
- Experience of creating and submitting reports to the regulator on potential market abuse
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity, then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Jack Quaile at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.