An opportunity for someone with a background in trade surveillance, front office, product control, valuations control, market risk and/or operational risk, looking to work in the trade surveillance team of a leading investment bank.
A highly successful top-tier investment bank are currently looking to recruit into their Trade Surveillance team, to ensure market conduct and monitor inappropriate trading within their global markets arm.
You will work as part of the wider market surveillance team in order to identify, investigate and prevent trade misconduct and fraud risk.
You will work with other teams within the surveillance function - both onshore and offshore - to enhance sophistication and coverage of the surveillance capability.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring conduct and ensuring that it adheres to agreed performance levels and market standards
- Show initiative to contribute any thoughts or feedback that will lead to the implementation of improved quality
- Addressing areas of concern that arise regarding operational risk, and ensuring that any actions required are undertaken effectively and in a timely fashion
- Ensuring a comprehensive understanding of internal controls and compliance policy, as well as adhering to all relevant processes in order to implement these controls and policies
- Strong analytical ability and reasoning in order to support key business decisions. Members of this team have backgrounds in trade surveillance, front office, product control, valuations control, market risk and/or operational risk
- A good understanding of trading and sales activities rules and regulations
- Strong communication skills will be required across multiple business areas
- A desire to further their understanding and skill set of compliance in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
This is a wonderful opportunity to work with a market leader in their field in a central location, with a generous remuneration package and great opportunities for career progression.
If you want to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity, please send your CV or call 02038540002