A highly reputable financial services company has recently begun their search for 4 Market / Trade Surveillance Contractors for a new surveillance project they are undertaking.
It's a global brokerage servicing financial markets who focus on equity, rates, credit and FX.
- Perform daily trade surveillance activities and detect alerts and identify and investigate potential market abuse.
- Identify risks/issues and esculate to the Head of the team for a second review.
- Document review findings and outcomes and support further investigation of suspicious behaviour by providing accurate and helpful advice.
- Investigate and communicate operational issues arising from trade surveillance activities with the relevant stakeholders.
- Improve processes within the team to be able to conduct trade surveillance more sufficiently.
- Relevant experience in a trading, monitoring or surveillance position at a financial services institution is essential
- Current knowledge and understanding of tHE FCA handbooks and other relevant regulations, and the ability to apply this knowledge in a commercial environment is required
- Knowledge of market abuse regulations is essential
- Previous experience of using an automated market abuse surveillance system such as Actimize
Should you be interested in this role please apply to this advert or send a copy of your CV directly or call 0203 189 4315 to discuss further.
Twenty Investment Management Compliance are marker leader who specialise in recruiting across a variety of Investment Management Compliance roles including: Advisory; Monitoring; Thematic Reviews; Financial Promotions; UCITS Compliance; Compliance Generalists; Central Compliance; Surveillance; Regulatory Developments & Affairs; Regulatory Implementation; CASS and Head of Compliance roles.