Twenty are working with a Bank in London who are looking to add to their monitoring & surveillance function. You will be acting as an analyst within the surveillance team carrying out market abuse monitoring and supporting on investigations, as necessary.
- Daily trade monitoring / market surveillance / best execution
- Daily sampling of registered telephone conversations and emails /chat rooms correspondence
- Daily monitoring of Counterparty trading exposures
- Updating of Restricted Trading lists / Regulatory issuer share capital disclosures
- Assisting with the updating of compliance manuals / policies and procedures
- Experience within the surveillance function of a financial services company
- Knowledge of products such as OTC & listed Derivatives, Credit, Bonds would be beneficial
- Understanding of regulations such as MAR, MIFID II
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Jack Quaile at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Governance, Risk and Control mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.