Twenty Financial Services are currently working with a city based institutional Asset Manager who are looking for a Trade Processing/Settlements Supervisor to join their team due to international expansion. You will help the manager in the day to day running of the team and also the team's development.
- Proactively supervise the Trade Processing Team.
- Contribute and support the Investment Operations strategy putting into operation through staff.
- Engage the workforce to support results, being an advocate for change across operational functions and processes.
- Continuously examine and evaluate departmental processes and procedures to ensure client service is maintained by prioritising work input/output.
- Proactively identify process improvements, service and risks to ensure client service is robust to meet capacity and stakeholder requirements.
- Continuously evaluate the system integrity to ensure it's robust and trusted in order to support the departments objectives to enable an efficient operational service delivery in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of platform operation processes and system.
- Continuous review of team procedures, policies and systems. Recommend and lead the creation and automation of operational processes and procedures to ensure continuous improvement.
- Work collaboratively with manager/team fostering credibility and influence towards developing a reputation of operational excellence across the firm.
- Produce management information to management highlighting trends, analysis and errors.
- Work closely with service providers to ensure service provision supports team's objectives/goals.
- Recruit, develop and engage team members, ensuring staff are clear of their responsibilities including daily targets.
- Ensuring team effectiveness through active performance management. Identify training and development needs of staff and team to support department objectives. Manage staff sickness where applicable.
- Maintain technical capability for job, keeping abreast of market and industry developments.
- Be accountable for sign-off of teams Risk Management System controls. Continuously review controls to ensure in line with current business processes.
- Support and implementation of projects/initiatives.
- Technical investment knowledge of Trade Processing/Settlements
- Proven Supervisory experience
- Strong experience of oversight and processing controls
- People management skills and being able to deliver change
- Proven experience with projects/process improvements
- Stakeholder management