Trade Processing Business Analyst - Financial Services - London
Day rate: £550 per day
This is one of the world's largest banking and financial services organisations that operate in over 65 countries globally. Highly dedicated to both their customers and the employees, they have a reputation for encouraging meaningful economic growth.
This opportunity is for a Business Analyst to join the trade processing project based in London. The successful candidate will play a key part in building out the banks middle office capabilities across the UK and Asia.
- Strong Business Analysis experience and the ability to build and manage stakeholder relationships across a number of regions globally
- Highly organised and the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Expert knowledge of financial instruments, most notably OTC products
- High attention to detail and the ability to think strategically
- Analyse the global business strategy and understand customer requirements
- Gather the business requirements and translate them to senior stakeholders
- Communicate and manage project expectations to the internal and external stakeholders
- Original contribution to business analysis methods and approaches
What's in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity work for one of the world's largest financial groups and to implement change to the organisation on a global level.
For more information please send your CV to: