Twenty Financial Services are working with a leading Corporate Bank who are looking for a Trade Finance Manager with a specific focus on the Documentary Credit section. The successful individual will be responsible for managing back office operations support for the Bank's lending activities with a key focus on the Documentary Credit area
- Review and update all policies and procedures to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures.
- Design and implement training programmes for all staff to ensure staff are up to date with procedures
- Liaise with all departments to ensure requirements are met.
- Manage the handling of documentary credits
- Handling all aspects of letters of credit
- Managing the documentary collections including incoming and outgoing collections
- Trade Finance experience within Banking essential
- Certified Documentary Specialist Qualification essential
- Extensive management experience
- Guarantees or Documentary Collections experience desirable