An excellent opportunity has arisen for a motivated and hard-working individual to join the Relationship Management team at a leading Bank based in the city. My client is looking for candidates who are native/fluent French and someone who has excellent knowledge of Trade Finance products.
This candidate will be responsible for effectively managing our relationship with our business areas as well as our external stakeholders and drive forward process improvements to create operational efficiency.
- To be the interface for Operations for our business partners.
- To effectively manage the relationship by maintaining regular contact with our business by holding regular meetings or by communication by phone or emails
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with all stakeholders
- To deliver excellent customer service by understanding our business needs and supporting new initiatives.
- Root cause issues identified, standardise processes to allow smooth downstream processing
- Excellent knowledge of Trade Finance products
- Good working knowledge of French language
- Experience of working within a relationship management or client services role ideally at a leading International Bank.
- Exposure to operational products, e.g. Payments, Treasury, and Loans etc. may be beneficial.
- Experience of managing projects or implementing new initiatives is essential
- Experience of working in a fast moving environment under time pressure whilst retaining strong attention to detail
If this role is of interest, please send Charles Bodunrin at Twenty Recruitment an updated CV for a confidential discussion about this role and your job search.