Twenty Financial Services are currently working with a Top Tier Investment Bank and they are seeking a Trade Finance Collateral Manager to join a growing team. This role will focus on the operational delivery of the Commodity and Structured Trade Finance Transaction Management Unit function by helping to deliver best practice policies, processes and systems efficiently whilst addressing related operational and credit risk.
- Assist with the delivery of a robust Transaction Management Unit operational infrastructure and reporting to underpin cross customer group sales initiatives.
- Assist with the establishment of procedures and framework to provide post-sanction conformance on all Commodity and Structured Trade Finance facilities as well as ongoing transactional and collateral management
- Assist in the production and execution of Commodity and Structured Trade Finance Facility and transactional documentation
- Provide advice and guidance to other members of the Transaction Management Unit and to both internal and external Clients and Stakeholders as and when needed whilst ensuring delivery of objectives
- Trade finance and/ or commodities experience
- A flexible and adaptable approach to change and will support others to respond in a similar way
- A comprehensive understanding of the regulatory frameworks and compliance requirements as associated with financial services and experience of working within these
- Middle office collateral background
- Understanding around the credit admin
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this opportunity, then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Charles Bodunrin at Twenty Recruitment.