An excellent opportunity has arisen for a motivated and hard-working individual to join the Trade Finance department at a leading financial institution based in London. The role will sit within the Letters of Credit team which is responsible for processing and maintaining LC's, documents and settlements.
- Issue, Amend or Advise Letters of Credit
- Look after all aspects of documentary collections
- Processing of all documents in accordance with the Bank's procedures.
- Preparation of Swift messages as required.
- Handling payment of L/C reimbursement
- Record all pending items, and timely escalation of all matters.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all trade stakeholders.
- Support the business from a sales perspective to enhance returns on existing portfolios and identify new trade finance opportunities.
- Solid experience working within a trade finance environment
- Experience with Documentary collections and letters of credits essential
- Knowledge around UCP600, ISBP745, 725 and 758 desirable
- Use of Eximbills, Equation or Trade Innovation desirable
- Good knowledge of trade finance products and their lifecycles
- CDCS Qualification desirable
- Proficient with Word and Excel