An excellent opportunity has arisen for a motivated and hard-working individual to join the Trade Finance department at a leading financial institution based in London. The role will sit within the Letters of Credit team which is responsible for processing and maintaining LC's, documents and settlements.
- Process Trade Finance transactions
- Check shipping documents against LC terms and conditions
- Process all life cycle events of letters of credit (import and export)
- Process all life cycle events of collections
- Look after all aspects of documentary collections
- Processing of all documents in accordance with the Bank's procedures.
- Preparation of Swift messages as required.
- Handling payment of L/C reimbursement
- Record all pending items, and timely escalation of all matters.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all trade stakeholders.
- Solid experience working within a trade finance environment
- Good understanding around UCP 600
- Ability to check shipping documents against letters of credit
- CDCS preferred
- Experience with collections and letters of credits essential
- Good knowledge of trade finance products and their lifecycles