An excellent opportunity has arisen for a motivated and hard-working individual to join the Trade Finance department at a leading financial institution based in the city. The role will sit within the Letters of Credit team which is responsible for processing and maintaining LC's, documents and settlements.
- Issue, Amend or Advise Letters of Credit
- Processing of all documents in accordance with the Bank's procedures.
- Preparation of Swift messages as required.
- Record all pending items, and timely escalation of all matters.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all trade stakeholders.
- Solid experience working within a trade finance environment
- Knowledge around Commodity Structure Trade Finance will be an advantage
- Good knowledge of trade finance products and their lifecycles
- Experience of working in a fast past environment whilst working under pressure