Twenty are recruiting on behalf of a leading financial institution who are looking for a Trade Finance analyst to join their Operations function on a 7 Month Fixed Term contract.
- Issue, Amend or Advise Letters of Credit
- Look after all aspects of documentary collections
- Processing of all documents in accordance with the Bank's procedures.
- Record all pending items, and timely escalation of all matters.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all trade stakeholders
- Preparation of Swift messages as required.
- Handling payment of L/C reimbursement
- Solid experience working within a trade finance environment either Banking or commodities focused
- Experience with Documentary collections and letters of credits essential
- Knowledge around UCP600, ISBP745, 725 and 758 desirable
- Use of Eximbills, Equation or Trade Innovation desirable
- Good knowledge of trade finance products and their lifecycles
- CDCS Qualification desirable
- Proficient with Word and Excel