A highly reputable Investment Brokerage firm has recently begun their search for a Trade Capture Clearing Analyst.
- To ensure the collection and clearing through the appropriate exchange clearing mechanism all trades executed on behalf of this firms clients, ensuring compliance with all internal rules and all exchange regulations
- Liaising with traders to ensure collection of tickets and discuss any discrepancies
- Liaising with brokers and back office staff
- Ensure their input, and allocate tickets to correct client/broker accounts
- Ensure trades are correctly matched to output reports
- Responsible for maintaining the set ups of Give Up Agreements in FIA Docs.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in trade clearing environment
- Industry related qualifications e.g. Financial Services exams, EUREX etc desirable
- Microsoft Office - Intermediate Level
- Working knowledge of EGUS/FIA Docs
- Good knowledge and understanding of Futures and Options Market and how they work
- Working knowledge and experience of European Exchanges
- Working knowledge and experience of data entry using the GMI system
- Experience of how other major world Futures and Options exchanges work.
If this role is of interest, please send me an updated CV for a confidential discussion about this role and your job search.