A highly reputable Commodity Brokerage firm has recently begun their search for a Trade Capture Clearing Analyst.
- To ensure the collection and clearing through the appropriate exchange clearing mechanism all trades executed on behalf of this firms clients, ensuring compliance with all internal rules and all exchange regulations
- Liaising with traders and clients to deal with any discrepancies
- Ensure trades are correctly matched to output reports
- Ensure there are no out trades (i.e. all positions have been allocated at the end of the day, long and short)
- Ensure all options have been correctly exercised/assigned
- Ensure that management/compliance reports are produced in timely fashion
- Ensure that exchange reports/actions are correctly maintained
- Ensure the department remains compliant with exchange/regulatory requirements
- Minimum 3 years' experience in trade clearing environment
- Industry related qualifications e.g. Financial Services exams, EUREX etc desirable
- Good knowledge and understanding of Futures and Options Market and how they work
- Working knowledge and experience of data entry using the GMI system
- Working knowledge of LISA/FIA Docs preferable
If this role is of interest, please send me an updated CV for a confidential discussion about this role and your job search.