TOM Lead - Financial Services - London
Day rate: Market rate
This is one of the world's largest banks that operate in over 40 countries. Highly dedicated to both their customers and the employees, they have a reputation for encouraging meaningful economic growth.
Reporting to the Programme Manager, this role is for a TOM Lead to design and implement the target operating model for the PSD2 programme. The role will require a hands-on business architect / TOM Lead to hit the ground running and deliver by September 2019
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Pick up the design and implementation of the target operating model for the PSD2 programme
- Support and on-board third-party providers to the programme
- Concise and articulate manner to justify decisions and changes to the programme's stakeholders
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong banking experience and the ideal candidate would have worked as a consultant
- Proven track record of designing and implementing target operating models within a banking environment
- Exposure to regulatory programmes would be beneficial, specifically PSD2
- Payments, transaction banking and technology delivery experience is required
- Extremely autonomous and the ability to be hands-on in a pressurised environment
What's in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity for a contractor to join a delivery focused environment and have the autonomy to manage an integral part of the programme.