Tivoli Monitoring Engineer - Financial Services - London
Day Rate: £500 per day, 6 months
Key Technical Skills: Tivoli, ITM, Omnibus, Netcool
For this role you will be working in the monitoring team as a dedicated Tivoli Monitoring Engineer and will need to support the monitoring and event management development tools. You will be tasked with providing 3rd line support, environmental tuning, product roadmaps and architectural design. It is a key responsibility that you ensure environment availability and system integrity. I am ideally looking for a Tivoli SME.
- Tune and monitor environments to ensure maximum performance
- Provide solutions designs and implementations to meet specific monitoring needs
- Provide environmental statistics and reporting functionality
- Act as an initial point on contact for more junior staff
- Provide 3rd line support and troubleshooting for the tools and product sets managed by the team
- Experience administering IBM Tivoli monitoring environments
- Key experience in design and delivery on infrastructure (hardware and application) monitoring and protection.
- Experience administering in an ITM 6.3 environment
- Netcool/Omnibus 7.4 or 8 Beneficial
- ITIL foundation preferred
If you are interested in this role; or indeed if you are interested in any other infrastructure roles please call Mike on 0203 189 4295.