A specialist FinTech who build complex cloud data platforms in the Finance Industry.
- Improve the business’s information security controls by researching and developing techniques to protect against threats
- Design and evolve customer’s Platform Security features
- Perform both Operational and Tactical Horizon Scanning of the Threat Intelligence landscape
- Automate and improve security systems and processes
- Further develop automated testing systems
- Research threats for characteristics of Indicators of Compromise (IoC)
- Develop ways to better improve system awareness and monitoring to ensure that issues and trends are identified early
- Proven experience working in a SOC or Incident Response role
- Experience working with SIEM, IDS/IPS Security products
- Sound knowledge or IT Infrastructure technologies
- In depth knowledge of protocols such as HTTP(S), SMTP, TCP, SSL/TLS
- Experience managing security incidents using the NIST or ISO frameworks.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Anna Dunne at Twenty Recruitment.