Test Manager - Paris - Finance
Technical Skills: French, English, Clearing, Full Life-cycle, Equities, Fixed Income & Trading.
Working for a large financial organisation based in Paris with Global dealings.
- Lead a handful of Tester's covering Risk, Operations and relationship management.
- Define Testing approach & strategy campaign.
- Track testing across all teams and ensure sufficient coverage is achieved.
- Drive the test team to provide requirements to development team
- Grow and develop Testing team members
- Define, regulate and maintain campaigns across the function.
- Strong verbal & written English skills
- Ability to speak French (intermediate to expert)
- Team management skills in a hands on / hands off role.
- Ability to differentiate and organise execution of end to end functional tests
- Understanding working within an Infrastructure / clearing environment
- Desire to have manual tasks automated
If this role sounds of interest to you please don't hesitate to contact me on 0203 189 4350 / Alternatively if you wish to hear about other opportunities we have here at Twenty please do get in touch to see what we can do.