Test Manager - Financial Services - London
Day rate: £500 - £550
This is one of the world's largest banks that operate in over 40 countries. Highly dedicated to both their customers and the employees, they have a reputation for encouraging meaningful economic growth.
This is a great opportunity for a Test Manager to join the Front Office portfolio in the bank. You will be responsible for the coordination, management and planning for the entire test team and work on multiple projects across regulation, as well as the implementation of a portfolio management system.
- The ability to coordinate and manage large test teams within a banking environment is essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills and stakeholder management skills
- The ability to think on your feet and manage large workloads to strict deadlines
- Extensive experience in Microsoft Development Technologies
- Extensive experience in User Interface and Web application development projects
- Experience in Agile and Waterfall Delivery
- Test processes and defect management
- Test management software (for example HP Quality Suite) and Test Automation software
- Extensive experience of Testing software in a banking environment
- Extensive experience of delivering in Agile and Waterfall SDLC variants
- Provide quality management and reporting to the Project / Programme Manager
- Liaise effectively with Development Managers, Scrum Masters and development teams
- Maintain efficient environment management to support testing schedules
- Coordinate and facilitate test cycles.
- Maintain and improve testing effectiveness
- Facilitate effective development
- Evaluate training and development needs of test leads and test analysts
- Manages test cycles, develop testing strategies and setup test schedules
- Champion test automation
- Documents tests findings and provides necessary MI
- Supervising test teams
What's in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a global team and liaise with stakeholders at the highest level.
For more information send your CV