Test Engineering Manager - Finance - London - Up to £100,000
A leading financial services firm are looking for a Test Engineering Manager to join their growing Cash Equities Division. You will support the Cash Equities Division in the all regions (AMER/EMEA/APAC) to accelerate product development by developing automated and manual tests in order to achieve Continuous Delivery of product. The successful candidate would have hands-on management experience in building and maintaining the test automation framework written in Java, as well as line management of large teams delivering automated and manual test scenarios to accomplish a testing excellence service.
- Overall accountability for the delivery of the QA process for Single Stock, Portfolio Trading, Electronic, DMA, Derivative and Market Connectivity teams.
- Building and maintenance of relationship with stakeholders across all the regions, and collecting regular feedbacks and ensuring that team's performance and direction is in-line with stakeholder expectations.
- Interaction with Compliance, Operations, Business analysts, Development team and QA engineers to gather delivery requirements for building the test automation framework and facilitate flawless product deliveries.
- Management of the test automation effort including the roadmap, task assignments, evaluation, reporting to senior management etc.
- Overseeing development and execution of test plans and automated test cases that ensure deliverables are of high quality.
- Close collaboration with development teams to achieve continuous delivery.
- Support of Test automation effort across QA, UAT phases of new releases SUT (System Under Test).
- Masters Degree in Management, Computer Science or related discipline.
- Strong domain knowledge in all areas of the Equity F2B business including Cash, Prime, Derivatives and DMA trading.
- Hands on experience testing products catering to all aspects of Market Execution including Order Management, Order Execution, Order Allocation, Street Side and Client side Booking models, Market and Client connectivity, Compliance, Trade & Transaction Reporting (MiFID II) and Risk Management.
- Hands on experience in testing applications used for trading like the Electronic, Programs and Single Stock flows.
- Exposure to and deep understanding of Compliance processes and relevant testing experience.
- Experience in testing Algorithmic Trading, Smart Routers, Matching Engines and Electronic Trading.
- Solid Knowledge of Fix protocol, Exchange connectivity with Trading knowledge.
- Strong Knowledge of financial instruments, including Cash Equities, Futures, Options, Swaps and structured derivatives.
- Demonstrable experience leading a Global team with extensive experience of working with teams across multiple locations and countries.
- Solid understanding of Agile model, QA methodologies, processes and procedures.
- Extensive experience with the definition and implementation of automated Java based testing framework using Domain Specific Language.
- Experience with Core Java, Java Spring, Fluent Interface, Linux and SQL.
- Understanding of messaging/middleware technologies.
This is a very exciting opportunity for a skilled and effective Test Engineering Manager looking for a new challenge within an innovative global company with a wealth of expertise and knowledge.
If you are interested in this role please contact me on 02031894344.