Test Coordinator // Contract // Asset Management // London
A UK leading Asset Management company is seeking a Test Coordinator to join their team which is responsible for all testing activity across technology platforms and business requirements.
As part of a key migration implementation project, you will be directly responsible for ensuring all services have transitioned successfully and all processes have been tested effectively. You will be running parallel testing to ensure the migration has happened correctly and there are no breaks in processes.
Contract: 6 months
- Develop and maintain a Test Governance structure
- Develop and manage end-to-end testing for the project
- Write and conduct test requirements, scripts and scenarios
- Manage QA processes and defect management, as well as testing and escalating related risks, issues and dependencies
- Collaborate with key stakeholders supporting testing activity to ensure that timelines are adhered to
- Strong testing background
- Extensive knowledge of the project life cycle
- Strong expertise using Microsoft Office tools (e.g. Visio and MS Project)
- Experience working within asset management
- An adaptable approach to adjust requirements to best achieve project aims
If you are interested, please send me an email or give me a call on 02031894319