Test Analyst // Commodities Trading Firm // Contract // London
A Major Commodities Trading Firm is seeking a Test Analyst to join their London team which is responsible for supporting a portfolio of applications on the periphery of the firm's core trading system (CTRM system). You will be a part of a larger program which looks to further integrate and customise systems with the wider trading teams. You will be automating a large portfolio of mainly C# based applications, as well as conducting manual testing activities.
This client is currently going through a period of significant investment, growth and change characterised by implementations, automation, on boarding of new products and innovation.
Rate: up to £550 per day.
Contract Length: 6 months initially
- Responsible for all testing activities including QA practices such as defect management, unit and integration testing
- Develop automation tests using appropriate automation tools, and build automation test frameworks
- Conduct manual testing activities such as writing test cases, test execution and test reporting
- Define and implement test strategies based on requirements from various teams
- Experience using test automation tools such as Selenium Webdriver, SpecFlow and nunit
- Ability to test automation at a web services layer
- Proficient in the analysis of testing standards, as well as Test Planning, Test Strategy, Test Design and Execution
- Experience within an agile environment and strong BDD experience
- Strong C# or .net and general scripting knowledge
- Experienced in the commodities trading sector
If interested please drop me an email