Test Analyst - Financial Services - Manchester - £23,000
A leading financial services firm are looking for a Test Analyst to join their growing team.
- Participate in project requirement analysis
- Create Test ware - estimates, scenarios, cases, data
- Execute Tests and collate evidence
- Defect reporting and tracking
- Articulate the tests executed, data used, the results and defects to project stakeholders
- Assist the Test Manager in managing testing activities, such as test monitoring and status reporting at the end of the testing day
- Experience in the technology sector within a financial organisation
- Experience of Test Automation and Gherkin method of writing scripts is highly desirable
- Graduate in engineering or computer sciences (or equivalent degree) with significant exposure to Testing Processes, concepts and deliveries
This is a very exciting opportunity for a skilled and effective Test Analyst looking for a new challenge within an innovative global company with a wealth of expertise and knowledge.
If you are interested in this role please contact me on 02031894344.