Twenty Recruitment are working with a leading financial services client who require a Teradata Developer. You will be working on a migration project where you'll be exposed to a number of new technologies as well as maintaining the existing systems. This is an exciting time to be joining a growing development team and work on a great project where you will work on the strategic build of deliverables to integrate Corporate and Investment Banking reporting platforms.
- Support the development and implementation of changes required to complex databases
- Ensure requirements around the end to end control framework is understood and fulfilled by the team's deliveries.
- Engagement with team to manage change demand estimates to support development prioritisation and scheduling.
- Advance knowledge of Teradata SQL
- Understanding of data concepts and being able to perform data analysis using SQL Server and Excel.
- Experience using GIT
- Financial services Technology experience on data and reporting platforms.
- Database Migration experience
- Focussed on driving and delivering strategic solutions for the business.
- Sound knowledge of UNIX - the BIW is based on a UNIX system - and is used as the primary tool for execution of system test runs.