A Global Investment Bank are looking to hire an experienced Telephony and Voice System Administrator to join them on a permanent basis in London.
My client are looking for a Telephony and Voice SME to own the administration and operation of telephony and voice environments, ensuring network services are available, reliable and scalable to meet the needs of the business.
- Installation, configuration, upgrades and maintenance of voice equipment
- Provide effective administration and support for all telephony and voice environments
- Own voice related incidents
- Manage the effective installation, configuration and maintenance of 3rd party circuits and services
- Conduct performance monitoring and tuning
- Prior experience working as part of a telephony and Voice team within a large financial organisation
- Strong CISCO telephony background (CISCO IPT, Call Manager, Call Manager express)
- IPC Dealer board experience
- Red box voice recording knowledge beneficial
If this role sounds of interest please call Leanne on 0203 189 4331