Test Engineering Manager - Equities Technology - London
£90,000 - £100,000
An industry leading global financial services institution. They offer a wide range of financial services products and offerings across the world.
This role sits within the pre-sales solutions business within this international investment bank, focusing specifically on supporting product development. The successful candidate will join a large scale initiative undertaken to bring change to the trade lifecycle. This position operates internationally, working on cutting edge technology integration within the test automation space.
- Delivery and development of test automation
- Development and execution of test plans
- Contribute to the long-term strategy and execution of this initiative
- Develop relationships across business teams in order to provide an exemplary service
- Lead the testing team throughout the development and execution phases.
- Experience within equities
- Broad Testing experience
- Ability to lead teams through testing
- Experience testing trading applications
- Preference for business analysis and project management experience
- Strong understanding of release management methodology
- Strong technical background
- Previous experience in stakeholder management operating across the business
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work in one of the multinational investment banks within a programme that is driving rapid change within the business. The successful candidate will be joining a defined culture with a fast-paced work environment and a strong package to suit. This position will be a platform for the successful candidate to excel within the business, working within testing and test automation.
If this role is of interest to yourself, please apply below or send your CV over to me at