A Financial Organisation are hiring a Technology Risk Manager to join them on a permanent basis here in London.
The Technology Risk Manager is responsible for the monitoring and reporting on the organisations Technology Risk Management.
- Report on the groups technology risks
- Perform 2nd Line defence activities to monitor risks
- Drive improvements in risk culture across business and technology stakeholders
- Develop and maintain technology risk reporting (KRI's) and MI (dashboard and reports)
- Support and advise 1st line defence technology stakeholders to implement risk management tools, processes and methodologies
- Experience in Technology risk management
- Strong knowledge and experience of Information Security risks and technology operational risks
- Assess technology practise and recommend improvements
- KPI and Audit finding tracking, compiling and reporting
- Knowledge of Technology frameworks and standards (ISO27001, IS022301, PCI DSS, MAS TRM)
- CISA, CISM, CISSP or CRISC qualifies
- Experience within a financial organisation