Technology Risk & Control Manager - Finance - Manchester
Working for a global investment bank.
Ensure that Technology Functions and sub-areas have full transparency of the risks and issues that affect each business area. To support project-related Operational Risk within Technology Functions.
- Deliver under own control are in accordance with appropriate governance, compliance and operational principles/frameworks of risk.
- Support the identification, design, documentation, remediation and testing of related controls
- To track and provide ongoing assurance to management that outstanding actions relating to audit findings & control remediation
- Provide advice, guidance and support in respect of audits planned
- To provide timely advice, guidance and support to project managers regarding project risk and control management, including: liaison with internal and external teams and agencies regarding Technology Controls
- A Detailed knowledge of General Computing Controls.
- Strong understanding of risk, control and change management.
- Working knowledge of risk methods and tools such as ORAC and RSAM.
- ITIL OR familiar with risk and control frameworks (COBIT).
If you feel this role is of interest to yourself or matches some of the skillset you have developed over your career, please do not hesitate to get in touch with myself on 0203 189 4350 or email me on Alternatively, if you are interested in other opportunities please do give me a call to see if there is anything we can do here at Twenty.