THE INVESTMENT MANAGER
Our Client is a Global Asset Manager based in London with over £200 billion AUM. They have a number of offices globally and have a strong culture.
This role is a broad Technology Operational Risk role focusing on Information Security, Operational Risk & Business Continuity. The role will join the Information Security Team and partner with colleagues in other jurisdictions.
You will be responsible for helping identify and advise on IT operational risks and assist the with business continuity planning to help protect the business against a range of risks. You will help support with crisis management, disaster recovery planning and identifying improvements to risk controls.
You will engage with a variety of teams across the business including Technology, Risk & Compliance. You will also be the 'go to' person in the business to liaise across IT and other risk management disciplines.
- Ideally you will have started your career in an IT or an information security focused role before moving to a risk management position (either operational risk, information security or business continuity)
- Knowledge of risk management frameworks is essential and ideally knowledge of information security standards and frameworks is a benefit (e.g. ISO27001)
- 3 - 5 years of experience in an Operational Risk and Business Continuity position is desired
- Previous Information Risk / Technology skills are desired
- You must have strong communication skills, be approachable and be able to influence in discussions with senior members of staff
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Marmoy-Haynes at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.