Technology Project Manager - Financial Services - London
A market leading global financial services institution, providing a critical service for its leading Investment Banking, Commodity Houses and Broker Dealers clients. Based in Europe, it has now expanded to operate across four continents.
This role sits within the Central Programme Management function where you will act as a Project Manager responsible for managing complex projects, involving multiple stakeholders. You will lead multiple work streams throughout the project life cycle to ensure cost effective and high quality deliverable. This role requires an experienced Project Manager to deliver on end to end projects.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Ensure projects are completed on time and within budget to meet business objectives.
- Lead the project across the full project life cycle, from initiation through to implementation.
- Monitor and manage project risks and issues throughout the project life cycle.
- Experience on managing projects within Financial Services.
- Present an understanding of the trade life cycle.
- Define and track project tasks and milestones.
- Ensure all projects adhere to project methodology compliance standards set by the company
- Continually update relevant business stakeholders of project status.
- Experience in delivery IT Projects.
- Experience working with Market Data.
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work in an organisation that sits centrally in the financial markets. This role will provide you with exposure and responsibility from the outset in a very project driven environment.
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please apply below or send your CV over to me at: