An opportunity for someone with an IT Project Management background and senior stakeholder management experience, looking to work in an International Investment Bank.
An International Investment Bank is currently looking to recruit into their Chief Technology Office team in order to develop and manage technology strategy.
You will work as a Project Manager, in conjunction with the rest of the Chief Technology Office in order to manage the software cost optimisation agenda and priorities. This includes development and implementation of initiatives with a number of different teams in order to optimise current spend with vendors.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Drive the implementation of an initiative focusing on the optimisation of software spending, including production of a suite of MI analytics for stakeholders to drive strategic decision making
- Own the relationship with service delivery leads to align plans and identify opportunities for joint initiatives
- Working alongside teams such as Finance, HR and Sourcing in order to validate the cost and colleague impact of all optimisation initiatives
- Management of key stakeholders, including building relationships with VP, D and MD level executives
- Background in technology and understanding of what drives costs in technology
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management, including the ability to manage complex relationships
- Experience in business change in cross-functional teams
- Financial management knowledge base in a large company
This is a wonderful opportunity to work with a market leader in their field, with a generous remuneration package and great opportunities for career progression.
If you want to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity, please send your CV or call 02038540002